We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with a passion for coaching to help us expand our Run, Jump, Throw programme. Whether you would like to generate some additional income or kick off your coaching career – If you are inclusive, welcoming and enthusiastic, we want to hear from you! Check out the poster and information below.
- The purpose of this role is to enthusiastically lead or assist with the running of Run, Jump, Throw sessions at multiple locations across East Lothian.
- This role will involve enthusiastically engaging with young children, other coaches and parents.
- Session times have yet to be confirmed but will most likely run weekdays between 3 and 6pm, with the potential to include a weekend morning.
- We can offer up to 12hrs of coaching a week.
- We are recruiting both Head Coaches (£15.10ph) and Assistant Coaches (£11ph).
- Must be able to get themselves to and from multiple locations across East Lothian.
- Must have at least a UKACC Level 1 qualification in Athletics (Assistant Coach), Level 2 (Head Coach).
- Must feel comfortable coaching young children between the age of 5 and 12 years of age.
- Must be passionate about increasing children’s physical activity levels.
- Must be an inclusive, welcoming and enthusiastic individual.
- Must be adaptable and able to work with others.
- Previous experience coaching and/or working withchildren is desirable but not essential.
We are inclusive and welcome applications from all. We
are open to applications relating to specific locations.
This role is subject to a PVG Check
Applications can be made through submitting a covering letter and CV to Juliet, Athletics Development Officer at Juliet.email@example.com
Additionally, if you wish to discuss the role further, do not hesitate to contact Juliet at the above email address.
Application Deadline: Midnight on Wednesday the 27th April.